Office Space Near Hartsfield Airport
The database we use to find office space near Hartsfield Airport costs $5K/year but is free to you. Watch this video to see how easy it is to find space.
We use CoStar when searching for office space for sale and for in the Hartsfield Airport area. 93% of the top 1000 brokerage firms use Costar. CoStar is the world leader in commercial real estate information, analytics and tools.
There are 135 buildings with office space for lease in the Hartsfield Airport area. Many of the buildings leasing space have multiple spaces available including spec suites. The total number of spaces available is 409. Fill out the find your office now form to receive a free report of the available spaces for lease near Hartsfield Airport that match your criteria. Also, checkout our five tips for negotiating a great deal on a commercial office space lease.
There are 84 office buildings and office condos for sale near Harsfield Airport. Fill out the find your office now form to receive a free report of the available spaces for sale near Hartsfield Airport that match your criteria. Also, checkout our tips on buying an office building or office condo.
Hartsfield Airport Office Space Options
- Office space for lease near Hartfield Airport. An all-inclusive search for office space requires access to listing services most people do not have the means to access. We use these tools to search for office space for lease or rent. We can help you find office space of any size or term length.
- Sublease office space near Hartsfield Airport. We have professionals on staff to help you find sublease office space near Hartsfield Airport. Sublease office space can be an excellent option for some businesses. Knowing when a sublease is the right fit and knowing how to discover sublease office space is vital.
- Office buildings for sale near Hartsfield Airport. Purchasing an office building near Hartsfield Airport can be an excellent business endeavor. Having available office building inventory and an expert on your side is key.
Harsfield Airport Area Overview
The majority of Hartsfield Airport is located in unincorporated portions of Fulton and Clayton Counties. Portions of the airport are located in College Park, Hapeville and the City of Atlanta. Cited as one of Atlanta Magazine's "Best Places To Call Home", the City of College Park is a deep-rooted community with an personality all its own. This city, positioned in Fulton and Clayton counties, has become one of the most exciting communities in the greater metropolitan Atlanta area. College Park has all the advantages of a large city, while maintaining the friendliness of a small town. Its nearby vicinity to Atlanta delivers citizens and guests equally with trouble-free access to colleges and universities, shopping and other locations of appeal. It is home to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, and is partially situated in the city limits. The Georgia International Convention Center is owned and managed by the city, and is inside the city’s borders. Chick-Fil-A and Express Jet Airlines have headquarters in College Park. The city is serviced by MARTA, which provides rail lines and bus service routes, and the CSX Railroad. OfficeSpaceAtlanta.com can help your business locate office space for lease near Hartsfield Airport. To begin, fill out the find your office now form.
- The Hartsfield Airport area is accessible from Interstates 285 and 85, and is only 8 miles from Downtown Atlanta. This, in addition to far-reaching rapid rail and bus routes, aids employees access to a varied assortment of employment possibilities.
- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport has been recognized as the world’s busiest airport since 1998.
- There is an abundance of affordable residential real estate near Hartsfield Airport including many revitalized homes and new neighborhoods.
If you are looking for office space for lease near Hartsfield Airport, complete the find your office now form or contact us.