Office Space in the Cumberland and Galleria Market
The Costar database we use to find office space in the Cumberland/Galleria area costs $5K/year but is free to you. Watch this video to see how easy it is to find space. Julie Gudger, our licensed broker with 20 years’ experience provides you with the spaces & helps you get a great deal. Our service is free!
At present there are 192 buildings with office spaces for lease in Cumberland & Galleria. There are 26 office buildings & office condos for sale in Cumberland & Galleria. The number of spaces for lease is up 11% from last year. Many of the buildings leasing space have multiple spaces available including spec suites. Fill out the find your office now form to receive a free report of the available spaces in the Cumberland & Galleria market that match your criteria.
Cumberland/Galleria Office Space Options
- Office space for lease in the Cumberland and Galleria area. A wide-ranging search for office space requires access to listing services most people do not have access to. We utilize these tools available only to commercial real estate agents in our search for office space for lease or rent. Our team can help with small and large office space needs. In addition, we can assist with short term or long term requirements. Checkout our five tips for negotiating a great deal on a commercial office space lease.
- Sublease office space in the Cumberland and Galleria area. Our professionals can find you the perfect sublease office space in the Cumberland and Galleria area. Knowing when a sublease is suitable and knowing how to identify sublease office space in is crucial.
- Office buildings for sale & office condos for sale in the Cumberland and Galleria Area. Buying an office building of office condo can be a great undertaking. Awareness of the Cumberland and Galleria office building market, access to available office building inventory, and a professional to confer with is necessary. Checkout our tips on buying an office building or office condo.
Cumberland & Galleria Area Overview
Cumberland, which is also known as Cumberland/Galleria, is a neighborhood located in Northwest Metro Atlanta. It is known for its skyscrapers that can be seen from the wooded hills rising above the interstate highways. This lovely region is the area’s fifth largest business district, with more office space than downtown Miami. Companies such as Travelport, The Home Depot, and The Weather Channel are headquartered in Cumberland. Cobb Community Transit or CCT, Cobb County's Transit System serves the region. In addition, a MARTA bus line makes connections at the Cumberland/Galleria Transfer station. OfficeSpaceAtlanta.com can help your business locate office space for lease in the Cumberland and Galleria area. Get started by completing the find your office now form.
- Cumberland is located in Cobb County. It is positioned at the junction of I-75 and I-285, also known as the Cobb Cloverleaf, and is only 10 miles NW of Downtown Atlanta.
- The Cumberland area is renowned for The Cobb Galleria Office Park. This, in addition to Cumberland’s situation in Georgia’s third largest county with over 700,000 residents, can undoubtedly make a remarkable representation of your business.
- Peachtree Offices Atlanta at West Paces Ferry provides flexible and affordable office space for rent in the Galleria office market.
- The residential real estate in the Cumberland and Galleria area is still relatively affordable. There is a mixture of homes, condominiums and town homes. The majority of new construction is condominiums and town homes. There are also numerous apartment complexes available.
- Tax incentives alter over time. To learn more about potential tax incentives in Cumberland or obtaining a business license contact https://www.cobbcounty.org/
If you are looking for Cumberland office space, complete the find your office now form or contact us.