Office Space in the Cumberland and Galleria Market
At present there are 173 buildings with office spaces for lease in Cumberland & Galleria. Many of the buildings leasing space have multiple spaces available including spec suites. The total number of spaces currently available is 808. Fill out the find your office now form to receive a free report of the available spaces for lease in the Cumberland & Galleria market that match your criteria. Also, checkout our five tips for negotiating a great deal on a commercial office space lease.
There are 61 office buildings & office condos for sale in Cumberland & Galleria. Fill out the find your office now form to receive a free report of the available spaces for sale in the Cumberland & Galleria market that match your criteria. Also, checkout our tips on buying an office building or office condo.
Watch How We Find Office Space
The database we use to find office space in the Cumberland/Galleria area costs $5K/year but is free to you. Watch this video to see our search capabilities.
We deploy CoStar for searching office space for sale and for lease in Cumberland & Galleria. Among the top 1000 brokerage firms over 90% use Costar. CoStar is the world leader in commercial real estate tools, analytics and information.
Cumberland/Galleria Office Space Options
- Office space for lease in the Cumberland and Galleria area. A wide-ranging search for office space requires access to listing services most people do not have access to. We utilize these tools available only to commercial real estate agents in our search for office space for lease or rent. Our team can help with small and large office space needs. In addition, we can assist with short term or long term requirements.
- Sublease office space in the Cumberland and Galleria area. Our professionals can find you the perfect sublease office space in the Cumberland and Galleria area. Knowing when a sublease is suitable and knowing how to identify sublease office space in is crucial.
- Office buildings for sale & office condos for sale in the Cumberland and Galleria Area. Buying an office building of office condo can be a great undertaking. Awareness of the Cumberland and Galleria office building market, access to available office building inventory, and a professional to confer with is necessary.
Cumberland & Galleria Area Overview
Cumberland, which is also known as Cumberland/Galleria, is a neighborhood located in Northwest Metro Atlanta. It is known for its skyscrapers that can be seen from the wooded hills rising above the interstate highways. This lovely region is the area’s fifth largest business district, with more office space than downtown Miami. Companies such as Travelport, The Home Depot, and The Weather Channel are headquartered in Cumberland. Cobb Community Transit or CCT, Cobb County's Transit System serves the region. In addition, a MARTA bus line makes connections at the Cumberland/Galleria Transfer station. OfficeSpaceAtlanta.com can help your business locate office space for lease in the Cumberland and Galleria area. Get started by completing the find your office now form.
- Cumberland is located in Cobb County. It is positioned at the junction of I-75 and I-285, also known as the Cobb Cloverleaf, and is only 10 miles NW of Downtown Atlanta.
- The Cumberland area is renowned for The Cobb Galleria Office Park. This, in addition to Cumberland’s situation in Georgia’s third largest county with over 700,000 residents, can undoubtedly make a remarkable representation of your business.
- The residential real estate in the Cumberland and Galleria area is still relatively affordable. There is a mixture of homes, condominiums and town homes. The majority of new construction is condominiums and town homes. There are also numerous apartment complexes available.
- Tax incentives alter over time. To learn more about potential tax incentives in Cumberland or obtaining a business license contact http://www.cobbcounty.org.
If you are looking for Cumberland office space, complete the find you office now form or contact us.