Office Space in Smyrna, Ga.
The Costar database we use to find office space in Smyrna costs $5K/year but is free to you. Watch this video to see how easy it is to find space. Julie Gudger, our licensed broker with 20 years’ experience provides you with the spaces & helps you get a great deal. Our service is free!
There are 26 buildings with office space for lease in Smyrna. There are 19 office buildings and office condos for sale in Smyrna. Many of the buildings leasing space have multiple spaces available including spec suites. The total number of spaces available is 83. Fill out the find your office now form to receive a free report of the available spaces in Smyrna that match your criteria.
Smyrna Office Space Options
- Office space for lease in Smyrna. We have access to databases not available to many and exclusive to commercial real estate agents. This allows us to find you the best office space for lease or rent in Smyrna. We can assist with small and large requirements as well as short and long term office space needs. Checkout our five tips for negotiating a great deal on a commercial office space lease.
- Sublease office space in Smyrna. Many businesses are not aware of the potential cost savings associated with finding a sublease office space in Smyrna. However, knowing when a sublease is the right choice is of major importance. We can help you find a sublease and provide consultation on the positives and negatives.
- Office buildings & office condos for sale in Smyrna, Ga. As companies outgrow their space, opportunities to buy a building or office condo can become available and can be a great investment. Our staff of Smyrna professionals is here and can help you find the right office building for sale in Smyrna. Checkout our tips on buying an office building or office condo.
Smyrna, Ga. Area Overview
Smyrna is a fast growing community in Cobb County located northwest of Atlanta. The growth can be attributed to several factors including being located in the business and tax friendly Cobb County, the 10 mile proximity to Atlanta, next door neighbor to Vinings and Galleria area, aggressive and redevelopment projects which have enhanced the area. The building of the new Braves stadium nearby and the affordable housing are additional factors in the growth. Lastly, as traffic gets worse in Buckhead, Downtown, and Perimeter, businesses become more interested in less congested areas. Smyrna does not currently have any high rise buildings but there is a lot of attractive office space for lease in Smyrna. Some of the larger office buildings in Smyrna are over 80,000sq.ft. The highest density of office buildings is just off Windy Hill Rd. which is very convenient to I-75. There are also several industrial parks spread out in Smyrna with office space options. Complete the find your office now form to begin.
- Smyrna is easily accessible from several suburban communities as well as Metro Atlanta. Potential employees should be easy to attract in Smyrna.
- Clients who do not like driving in an urban area and prefer a suburban feel will likely enjoy your new Smyrna location.
- There is a wide variety of residential real estate in Smyrna ranging from very affordable to the newer half million dollar plus options. There are several great local restaurants to choose from including many located at the Smyrna Market Village. CCT (Cobb County Transit) serves the Smyrna area for those that prefer to or cannot drive.
- Tax incentives can vary. Smyrna is in Cobb County. To learn more about potential tax incentives in Smyrna or obtaining a business license contact Cobb County.
If you are looking for office space in Smyrna Georgia, complete the find your office now form or contact us.