Office Space in Northlake
Julie Gudger, our licensed broker with 20 years’ experience provides you with the spaces & helps you get a great deal. Our service is free! If you are looking for office space for lease in Northlake, complete the find your office now form or contact us.
Northlake Office Space Options
- Office space for lease in Northlake. A complete search for office space necessitates access to listing services most people do not have access to. We utilize these tools to search for your ideal office space for lease or rent. We can help you find small, large, short term and long term office space. Checkout our five tips for negotiating a great deal on a commercial office space lease.
- Sublease office space in Northlake. We have specialists for finding a sublease office space in Northlake because it can be an outstanding option for some businesses. Knowing when a sublease is a good fit and knowing how to obtain sublease office space in Northlake is vital.
- Office buildings for sale & office condos for sale in Northlake. Buying an office building or office condo in Northlake can be a great business venture. Understanding of the Northlake office building market, access to availability, and an expert to negotiate is essential. Checkout our tips on buying an office building or office condo.
Northlake Area Overview
Northlake is an unincorporated district in northeastern metro Atlanta, Georgia. Northlake is known for a large amount of office space, retail options, and new and established single and multi-family residential neighborhoods. Located south of the junction of I-285 and I-85, it is accessed by the key highways LaVista Road, Briarcliff Road, and Henderson Mill Road. The CSX Railroad offers industrial access. OfficeSpaceAtlanta.com can help your business locate office space for lease in Northlake. Complete the find your office now form today.
- The Northlake community is a delightfully different business, retail, industrial, and the residential real estate area in the heart of DeKalb County, Georgia.
- The Northlake area is home to over 40,000 households, the area covers numerous zip codes and has some of the uppermost income levels in Metro Atlanta.
- Mercer University's Atlanta campus is located in Northlake.