Office Space in Midtown Atlanta
There are 75 buildings with office space for lease in Midtown Atlanta. Many of the buildings leasing space have multiple spaces available including spec suites. The total number of spaces available is 330. Fill out the find your office now form to receive a free report of the available spaces for lease in Midtown Atlanta that match your criteria. Also, checkout our five tips for negotiating a great deal on a commercial office space lease.
There are 31 office buildings and office condos for sale in Midtown Atlanta. Fill out the find your office now form to receive a free report of the available spaces for sale in Midtown Atlanta that match your criteria. Also, checkout our tips on buying an office building or office condo.
We use CoStar when searching for office space for sale and for lease in Midtown Atlanta. 93% of the top 1000 brokerage firms use Costar. CoStar is the world leader in commercial real estate information, analytics and tools.
Midtown Atlanta Office Space Options
- Office space for lease or rent. We use databases the general public likely does not have access to in order to search for office spaces for lease or rent in Midtown Atlanta. We are very knowledgeable about the Midtown Atlanta area and can help with short term, long term, small & large office needs.
- Sublease office space. Sublease office space in Midtown is one way of getting the office you want at below market pricing. Do you know is a sublease might be a fit? An expert on our team can help locate sublease office space in Midtown.
- Office building or office condos for sale in Midtown Atlanta. Buying an office building or office condo in Midtown Atlanta or West Midtown Atlanta? You will need access to available inventory and negotiating skills specific to commercial real estate. Let us help you find an office building for sale in Midtown Atlanta.
Midtown Atlanta Area Overview
Midtown Atlanta is the second largest business district in Atlanta and is integral to the Atlanta business and arts community. Midtown is home to many of the iconic skyscrapers that make the Atlanta skyline notable. We can help your businesses locate office space for lease in Midtown Atlanta. Begin today by completing the find your office now form.
- Getting around in Atlanta traffic can be tough. The good news is that Midtown is easily accessible. Finding well qualified employees to choose from should not be a challenge for you. There are multiple colleges and universities in Midtown.
- Your clients can also easily access Midtown. This area is impressive and by locating your business in Midtown, especially in the “Midtown Mile” you will add a successful image to your company.
- Midtown Atlanta is a wealthy community with top Atlanta restaurants, hotels, and boutique shopping. The residential real estate in Midtown Atlanta can be pricey. Fortunately, Midtown is conveniently located so that employees who live in surrounding neighborhoods across Metro Atlanta can drive in with both surface streets and interstate access. MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority) serves Midtown with train and bus service. There are also carpooling options that serve Midtown. For those that do live in Midtown, it offers great schools, luxurious homes and condos, an extensive park and trail system.
- Fortune 500 brands, many large law firms, and an every expanding number of small to mid-size businesses are making Midtown Atlanta the home for their business.
- The Midtown Alliance works to bring Midtown business owners together, as well as keep Midtown safe, clean, and attracting new business each year.
- Midtown Atlanta is located in Fulton County. Tax incentives can vary from year to year. To find potential business tax incentives in Midtown Atlanta or for obtaining a business license contact FultonCountyGa.gov.
- Shared office space in Midtown Atlanta can be a great fit for businesses needing less than 1500sq.ft. of space.
If you are looking office space for lease in Midtown Atlanta, it can be overwhelming. Let us help by giving you the resources you need to make an informed decision. Complete the find your office now form or contact us today.