Office Space in Decatur, Ga.
The Costar database we use to find office space in Decatur costs $5K/year but is free to you. Watch this video to see how easy it is to find space. Julie Gudger, our licensed broker with 20 years’ experience provides you with the spaces & helps you get a great deal. Our service is free!
There are 41 buildings with office space for lease in Decatur. There are 5 office buildings and office condos for sale in Decatur. The number of spaces for lease in Decatur is up 26% from last year. Many of the buildings leasing space have multiple spaces available including spec suites. Fill out the find your office now form to receive a free report of the available spaces in Decatur that match your criteria.
Decatur Office Space Options
- Office space for lease or rent. A broad search for office space necessitates access to listing services most people do not have access to. We use these tools in our quest to find you the perfect office space for lease in Decatur. Leasing opportunities include short term, long term and office spaces of all sizes and shape. Checkout our five tips for negotiating a great deal on a commercial office space lease.
- Sublease office space in Decatur. We have experts in finding a sublease office space in because it can be an excellent alternative for some businesses. Understanding when a sublease is a proper choice and knowing how to locate sublease office space is essential.
- Office buildings for sale. Buying an office building can be a fantastic undertaking. Understanding the Decatur office building market, having access to available office building inventory, and a qualified expert to negotiate is essential.
- Office Condos for sale. Finding office condos for sale in Decatur requires market awareness, access to tools to search Decatur office space inventory, and negotiation strategies specific to the commercial real estate industry. You want a team like OfficeSpaceAtlanta.com to work for you. Checkout our tips on buying an office building or office condo.
Decatur Area Overview
The City of Decatur offers a small town appeal with big city advantages. Decatur real estate values and availability are highly competitive with other areas in Metro Atlanta. For the commercial office leaseholder, Decatur delivers the utmost quality of life for professional staff and clientele.
The MARTA bus line extends through Decatur and has three rapid transit stations within the city limits, in addition to one in the hub of the downtown district. Pedestrian and bicycling access is a top priority for the Decatur economic development program, so this preference is available, as well.
Visitors and employees alike will soon realize they have the option of walking to a variety of retail, restaurant and service businesses on attractive, tree-lined streets. The downtown commercial district and smaller neighborhood commercial districts are within comfortable walking distance of many historic, single family residential neighborhoods in Decatur.OfficeSpaceAtlanta.com can help your business locate office space for lease in Decatur. Complete the find your office now form to get started.
- Decatur has three major Business Districts: Downtown Decatur Business District, Oakhurst Business District, and College Avenue Corridor.
- Decatur, located in Dekalb County, is the County Seat. Decatur is only 6 miles from Downtown Atlanta.
- Tax incentives change over time. To learn more about potential business tax incentives in Decatur or obtaining a business license contact https://www.dekalbcountyga.gov/.
If you are looking for Decatur office space, complete the find your office now form or contact us.