Office Space in Alpharetta
The database we use to find office space in Alpharetta costs $5K/year but is free to you. Watch this video to see to see how easy it is to find space.
We use CoStar when searching for office space for sale and for lease in Alpharetta. 93% of the top 1000 brokerage firms use Costar. CoStar is the world leader in commercial real estate information, analytics and tools.
There are 174 buildings with office space for lease in Alpharetta. Many of the buildings leasing space have multiple spaces available including spec suites. There total number of spaces available is 478. Fill out the find your office now form to receive a free report of the available spaces for lease in Alpharetta that match your criteria. Also, checkout our five tips for negotiating a great deal on a commercial office space lease.
There are 64 office buildings and office condos for sale in Alpharetta. Fill out the find your office now form to receive a free report of the available spaces for sale in Alpharetta that match your criteria. Also, checkout our tips on buying an office building or office condo.
Alpharetta Office Space Options
- Office space for lease in Alpharetta. A comprehensive search for office space requires access to listing services most people do not have access to. We use these tools to search for office space for lease and for rent in Alpharetta. Our team is ready to assist with small or large office space needs. Also, we can help you with short or long term office requirements.
- Sublease office space in Alpharetta. We have experts that can find you sublease office space in Alpharetta. A sublease can be a great alternative for some businesses. Knowing when a sublease is a good fit and knowing how to locate sublease office space in Alpharetta is imperative.
- Office buildings and office condos for sale in Alpharetta. Buying an office building or office condo in Alpharetta can be a great venture. Knowledge of the Alpharetta office building market, access to available office building inventory, and a professional to negotiate is indispensable.
Alpharetta Area Overview
One of the most appealing things about Alpharetta is that it is away from the crowded city but still part of Metro Atlanta. One of the biggest attractions is a place called Avalon - a multi-use development which includes 500,000 square feet of retail space, a 12 screen Regal Cinemas theater, 101 single-family residence, 250 luxury rental homes and 105,000 square feet of Class A office space over retail. Many prestigious businesses such as UPS, AT&T, Comcast, Verizon Wireless and many more call it home. Fill out the find your office now form to find office space for lease in Alpharetta.
- Alpharetta is reachable from multiple Metro Atlanta areas by the use of five major highways.
- This community is very affluent extremely appealing in that it is newer than most communities. It has upscale buildings and well-kept properties that can definitely make an impressive image for your business. There is an abundance of affordable and community based residential real estate in Alpharetta.
- Tax incentives change over time. Alpharetta is located in North Fulton County. To learn more about potential tax incentives in Alpharetta or obtaining a business license contact FultonCountyGa.gov.
If you are looking for office space for lease in Alpharetta, complete the find your office now form or contact us.