Atlanta Office Condos for Sale
Weakness in the office condo market is being felt in the Atlanta due to COVID. However, many companies are considering moving to Atlanta from areas such as Seattle & California. Long term, the Atlanta office market will come back strong. The confluence of these factors has created a great buying opportunity. Julie Gudger, our licensed broker with 20 years’ experience provides you with the spaces & helps you get a great deal. Our service is free! The database we use to find office space costs us $5K/year to use but is free to you. We have helped clients find over $8.5 million of office space in the past 24 months. Watch this video to learn more.
Select a Location
Buckhead | Midtown Atlanta | Sandy Springs | Dunwoody | Downtown Atlanta | Decatur | Alpharetta | Vinings | Smyrna | Galleria | Marietta and Kennesaw | Roswell | Norcross | Northlake | Hartsfield Area
OfficeSpaceAtlanta.com uses a comprehensive set of data sources from CoStar to create a complete list of ideal office buildings for sale and office condos for sale in the Metro Atlanta area. Some of the variables we are able to sort within our CoStar search include:
- We are able to sort by the spefic type of office property for sale. For instance, office building, office condo or flex space.
- We are able to sort by the square footage, sale price and price/SF of the office building or office condo.
- We are able to sort by the percentage the office building or office condo is leased.
- We are able to sort by the office building or office condo status including existing, under construction, proposed & under renovation.
- We are able to sort by the tenancy type of the office building or office condo including single or multiple.
- We are able to sort by the CAP rate of the building or office condo. The cap rate is the ratio of net operating income to property value.
- We are able to sort by number of days the office building or office condo has been on the market.
- We are able to sort by the sale type of the office building or office condo including investment and owner/user.
- We are able to sort by sale condition of the office buildings and office condos including investment triple net, bankruptcy sale, 1031 exchange, REO Sale, sale leaseback, direct exchange, auction sale, build to suit, portfolio sales, condo conversion, double escrow, building in shell condition, short sale and more.
What's the Real Story About Office Space For Sale?
Most office building and office condo owners in Atlanta only list their properties for sale through an exclusive commercial real estate firm. The exclusive listing agent for the owner often lists the property for sale on CoStar. This means that if you are searching for office buildings and office condos online you are likely not seeing most of the available inventory as CoStar is most commonly used only by licensed commercial real estate agents. For instance, several of the largest office condo developments in Atlanta don't even have websites. If you search FMLS for office condos for sale & then search CoStar the results will be different. We can search inventory from both the FMLS & CoStar to provide a comprehensive list. Don't make the mistake of buying an office building or office condo without knowing all the available inventory that meets your criteria. We can help you find the office buildings and office condos that meet your criteria, schedule the tours for you & help you negotiate a great deal. Most importantly, it is 100% zero cost to you. Contact us today to get started.
In addition, we don’t favor one potential property over another. Rather, our team looks at multiple unbiased databases in order to provide our clients with an inclusive snapshot of available commercial office spaces for sale.
We are ready to help you find your next office building or office condo in Metro Atlanta. Contact us to reach out to a tenant representative.