Commercial Office Space for Lease
There is a commercial office space custom fit for your business’s needs, we find it for you. The database we use to find office space costs us $5K/year to use but is free to you. We've helped clients find over $8.5 million of office space in the past 24 months. Julie Gudger, our licensed broker with 20 years’ experience provides you with the spaces & helps you get a great deal. Our service is free! Watch this video to see how easy it is to find space.
Select a Location
Buckhead | Midtown Atlanta | Sandy Springs | Dunwoody | Downtown Atlanta | Decatur | Alpharetta | Vinings | Smyrna | Galleria | Marietta and Kennesaw | Roswell | Norcross | Northlake | Hartsfield Area
Using CoStar We Search Multiple Office Leasing Criteria Including:
- Space use including office space, spec suites, industrial space, warehouse space, retail space, flex space & medical office space.
- Space type including new, relet & sublet. Depending on your needs we can also provide options for shared office space providers in Atlanta.
- The asking rent in SF/Year, The total rent/month & listings with undislosed rents.
- The building class including A, B, & C, the last time the building was renovated & the percentage of the building currently leased.
- The number of stories in the building, the typical floor size, the core factor (the percentage difference between the usable and rentable space), the parking ratio & the parking type.
- The green rating including LEED Certified or Energy Star Certified.
- Available space including contigious in building, contigious on one floor, in one suite and the total available space in the building.
- The commercial office space lease types available including full service gross, modified gross, triple net, double net & more.
- The demographics in the area surrounding the building including the average household income, population density & more.
Additional Atlanta Office Space Leasing Considerations
- When leasing office space in Atlanta, building owners often require a minimum of a three year term, a security deposit, financial records, and typically offer space over 1000sq.ft. These are general guidelines and can vary depending on the particular commercial property.
- Sublease office space in Atlanta can be the perfect option. A sublease transfers some of the original tenant’s rights to a new tenant when the original tenant no longer needs some or all of the office space. The original tenant is usually looking to cut his losses quickly and there can be some great deals available in the sublease market. Sublease office space can cover the full spectrum from a small amount of space to a large amount of space. The terms and requirements can also vary widely.
- Shared office space in Atlanta can be a great fit for businesses that need flexibility. Shared office space can be referred to in many different ways. For instance, executive suites, office suites, serviced offices, shared offices, coworking space and business centers. Shared office space providers in Atlanta can have terms as short as 30 days and offer space up to 1500sq.ft. or more. Atlanta's shared office space providers often offer or include furniture, internet, phone, receptionist services, common lobby, conference rooms, break room, copy room, and other business services. It is important to read all the terms and conditions of the executive suite provider as the pricing, T’s & C’s, and services can vary widely among providers.
Landlords will always try to make the deal that garners the most profit. It’s imperative that you go into the agreement process with a proven and strategic process to negotiate your commercial office space lease. Contact OfficeSpaceAtlanta.com today. We will put you in touch with our hand selected professional tenant reps who can begin searching for your best options for Atlanta office space.