Office Space in Sandy Springs
- There are currently 17 office buildings and office condos for sale in Sandy Springs.
- There are over 33 building with office space for lease in Sandy Springs. Many of the buildings in Sandy Springs leasing space have multiple spaces available.
- We use CoStar when searching for office space for sale and for lease in Sandy Springs. 93% of the top 1000 brokerage firms use Costar.
- CoStar is the world leader in commercial real estate information, analytics and tools. CoStar costs over $5,000.00/year to use. 83% of all commercial real estate transactions begin with a search on CoStar.
- Our service is 100% free to you.
- Fill out the find your office now form to find office space in Sandy Springs & get a free report of available spaces based on your specific needs.
Sandy Springs became a city in 2005 after repeated proposals over many years. Two major highways, 400 and 285 connect Sandy Springs to other areas of Metro Atlanta. Over half of the Perimeter Center business district is located in Sandy Springs. The majority of office towers contain office space exclusively. The southern, western, and northern boundary of Sandy Springs is at the Chattahoochee River. The office space for lease in Sandy Springs includes some beautiful buildings in lush forested areas to the modern skyline of the Perimeter Center business district. Several of the more famous buildings in Sandy Springs include the Concourse Corporate Center V (Queen Tower) with 34 stories and the Concourse Corporate Center VI (King Tower) with 34 stories. Sandy Springs is the home of many Fortune 500 corporations and per capita more than any other U.S. city. Begin today by completing the find your office now form.
Sandy Springs Office Space Options
Office space for lease in Sandy Springs. We utilize special tools and experience available only to commercial real estate agents to find the office space for lease or rent in Sandy Springs that you desire. We can help with short term, long term and all ranges of space needs.
Sublease office space in Sandy Springs. Some businesses can benefit from a sublease as opposed to a traditional commercial lease. The way to get a good fit is to use our team for this alternative approach.
Office building or commercial real estate for sale. Buying an office building or commercial space in Sandy Springs can be a great investment and it can be done. The OfficeSpaceAtlanta.com staff of professionals can help you determine if buying makes more sense than leasing.
Factors to Consider When Moving Your Business to Sandy Springs
Sandy Springs has done a great job attracting and recruiting corporations and small business. Having an educated population of 101,908 and the ability to easily commute to Sandy Springs allows for a large pool of potential employees.
With major highways like 400, I-285 and MARTA, the ease of access to Sandy Springs will leave an impressive image to customers and vendors who do not wish to go into Downtown Atlanta.
The multitude of hotels, restaurants and shops is a huge draw. Also having the largest medical center is definitely a plus. Not only is residential real estate in Sandy Springs still booming, but there is such a variety: new construction, town homes, single homes, cluster homes, even retirement living.
Tax incentives can vary from year to year. Sandy Springs is located in Fulton County. To learn more about potential tax incentives in Sandy Springs and other business opportunities visit sandyspringsga.org
If you are looking to purchase, rent or find office space for lease in Sandy Springs, complete the find your office now form or contact us today!