Office Condos & Office Buildings For Sale in Atlanta
Select A Location To Get Started.
Our Atlanta Office Building & Office Condo Buying Strategy
The best part?
OfficeSpaceAtlanta.com uses a comprehensive set of data sources from CoStar to create a complete list of ideal office buildings for sale and office condos for sale in the Metro Atlanta area. Some of the variables we are able to sort within our CoStar search include:
- We are able to sort by the spefic type of office property for sale. For instance, office building, office condo or flex space.
- We are able to sort by the square footage, sale price and price/SF of the office building or office condo.
- We are able to sort by the percentage the office building or office condo is leased.
- We are able to sort by the office building or office condo status including existing, under construction, proposed & under renovation.
- We are able to sort by the tenancy type of the office building or office condo including single or multiple.
- We are able to sort by the CAP rate of the building or office condo. The cap rate is the ratio of net operating income to property value.
- We are able to sort by number of days the office building or office condo has been on the market.
- We are able to sort by the sale type of the office building or office condo including investment and owner/user.
- We are able to sort by sale condition of the office buildings and office condos including investment triple net, bankruptcy sale, 1031 exchange, REO sale, sale leaseback, direct exchange, auction sale, build to suit, portfolio sales, condo conversion, double escrow, building in shell condition, short sale and more.
What's the real story?
Most office building and office condo owners in Atlanta only list their properties for sale through an exclusive commercial real estate firm. The exclusive listing agent for the owner then lists the property for sale on CoStar. This means that if you are searching for office buildings and office condos online you not seeing most of the available inventory. At first glance this might seem to be a bad decision on the owners part because it limits the number of people looking at the property. However, the main reason they list through an exclusive listing agent is because it makes life much easier for the owner to only be dealing with other licensed commercial real estate professionals. To see all the available inventory of office buildings and office condos for sale you need access to CoStar. Don't make the mistake of buying an office building or office condo without knowing all the available inventory that meets your criteria. We can help you find the office buildings and office condos that meet your criteria, schedule the tours for you & help you negotiate a great deal. Most importantly, it is 100% zero cost to you. Contact us today to get started.
In addition, we don’t favor one potential property over another. Rather, our team looks at multiple unbiased databases in order to provide our clients with an inclusive snapshot of available commercial office spaces for sale.
We are ready to help you find your next office in Metro Atlanta. Contact us to reach out to a tenant representative.