- Convenience Store
- Exercise Facilities
- Food Service
- On-Site Management
Located in the heart of Atlanta's cultural arts district, the Midtown
Colony Square Center overlooks the High Museum of Art on one corner,
and the Alliance Theatre on the other corner.
If you are looking for Midtown Atlanta office space in 400 Colony Square there are several things you might want to consider.
- How much office space do I really need?
- What are the rental rates for 400 Colony Square?
- Are the rates for office space in 400 Colony Square too high?
- How do I go about collecting data about the marketplace to make sure that I am getting the best and the most competitive price?
- Am I going to have to pay additional dollars towards the cost of my improvements?
- Do I know how to strategically go about the process of creating a competitive environment so that I might receive the most lucrative financial transaction available from 400 Colony Square? After all, Landlords make good deals and bad deals for themselves.
- How do I get the Good Deals?
ANOTHER IMPORTANT QUESTION:
- Do you know a proven and strategic process to renegotiate your existing lease for large financial benefits to your company?........Call us…we do!
Shaw & Associates, Inc. has been representing tenants in the Atlanta marketplace since 1975. Our objective is to professionally represent the tenant in such a way as to create an environment that stimulates competition and thus allows our tenants to receive the financial benefit of our years of experience in the process. We receive our compensation from the Landlord as a brokerage fee.
Shaw & Associates, Inc.
2802 Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30339